Sandalwood, Backflow cone incense cones create the magic of smoke pouring down like a waterfall. To be used with backflow incense burners to obtain the smokey waterfall effect.
Sandalwood Incense – Invoking calmness and deep relaxation, sandalwood has been used for centuries to enhance meditation. The Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine uses it for its anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory properties.
DESCRIPTION: Backflow incense Cones are made for Backflow incense burners.
- Cones are designed with a whole underneath to allow smoke to flow downwards.
- Burning time is 10 to 12 minutes.
- For best results keep away from draft.
- Smoke cascades downwards
- Works with backflow incense burners
- Made in India
- Sold in beautiful eco-friendly package with metal lid, holding 24 cones. Approximate burning time: 20 minutes in optimum conditions.
- NOTE: Backflow cone incense holders should be placed in a windless environment otherwise the magic of smoke pouring down like a waterfall won’t work.
- Please note: Always be conscious of where you burn your incense and what it might come in contact with. To prevent staining, enjoy your backflow incense by placing the burner on top of an easy-to-clean surface, plate or cover your surface before use.
- Never leave burning backflow incense unattended and promptly tend to any staining with household cleaner and/or warm water and a cleaning towel.
Goloka presents a breeze carrying a pleasant fragrance from a garden of flowers and other natural ingriedients which at once captures the organ of smell, due to which one’s consciousness is saturated with devotion. It gives you a transcendental experience.
Goloka is well know for its products. It manufactures & exports Indian incense sticks. All proceeds from the distribution of Goloka brand products are used 100% for charitable activities of ISKCON Bangalore. The Akshaya Patra Foundation, for example is an organization that works to eliminate hunger by providing midday meals to 1.7 million underprivileged children every day.
Incense burner sold separately.