- This appointment can be booked for (1) person or up to (5) people that live in the same household. Masks are required for everyone over the age of two, in accordance with state guidelines.
- All, guests are required to wear masks/face coverings at all times and to use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry.
- If you don't have a mask, we have free disposable ones and Wizard themed masks for both Adults and Children for purchase.
- We are not interested in anyone’s viewpoint or politics with regard to wearing masks or using hand sanitizer, and reserve the right to ask those who are non compliant to leave the premises.
- Kids like to explore. For their safety, please keep them within arms length as you shop.
- Please arrive on time. If you are late, your time in the store will be shortened in order for us to keep our schedule. Your allotted shopping time is 30 minutes so we can sanitize and get ready for the next appointment. Please have your purchases ready at least 5 minutes before your appointment ends. If you need more time, please book (2) spots back to back.
- If you or anyone in your party are unable to wear a mask, Please do not book this appointment as we are unable to let you in the store. Please shop on our website and choose delivery or curbside pick up.
- If you are sick, please reschedule with us.
- If you are unable to keep this appointment, please notify us immediately so we can open up the spot to other guests.
- A sign in via Facebook or Google is required in order for us to verify your identity and confirm your appointment. This also adds a level of security for us and enables us to prevent fake appointments from being booked.
- No Cal/ No Shows hurt our small business and those who may have wanted your spot. If you are a No Call/No Show for your appointment you will be required to provide a $25 deposit in order to book another one. You will need to call us at 8664112525 and provide your credit/debit card over the phone. This $25 will be applied to your purchase during your appointment. If you do not show up again, your deposit is non refundable.
- By booking your appointment you agree to all terms.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all adjust to the 'new normal'. We are doing our Very Best to accommodate everyone until restrictions are lifted by Governor Baker.