Frankincense Powdered Incense is made with a fragrant blend herbs, oils, and aromatic wood powders. It may assist you in spellwork, manifestation, and meditation. Use this blend when your intention is to add a rich, spicy aroma to your space.
Powdered incense provides a way to add delightful fragrance and aroma to your environment without the use of added charcoals, glues, adhesives, or foreign materials. This allows the natural scent to shine through without the interference of other materials.
To use your Frankencense Powder Incense, simply pinch a small quantity of powder into a shape of a mound, light the tip and blow out the flame. The incense will then slowly smolder and release its fragrance at the same time.
This incense can also be used with a charcoal tablet for a stronger burst of fragrance. To use simply light the charcoal tablet, place it in a suitable incense burner, then sprinkle some incense on the charcoal. As the incense melts on the charcoal, the fragrance is released.
Each jar contains 20gm (.70 ounce) of incense.
Frankincense is known for:
- Successful Ventures, Cleansing, Purification, Protection, Consecration, Meditation.
- Used as an offering at Beltane, Lammas, and Yule.
- Enhances the power of topaz.
- Use in rituals and Magick associated with self-will, self-control, or the ego.
- Represents the ability of The Divine to move into manifestation.
- Add to charm bags and sachets to bring Success.