Myrrh Powdered Incense is made with a fragrant blend herbs, oils, and aromatic wood powders. It may assist you in spellwork, manifestation, and meditation. Use this blend when your intention is to add a warm, woody, slightly sweet scent to your space.
An ancient bitter aroma with a smooth finish. Real Myrrh resin is finely ground and sweetened with honey in a base of powdered coconut charcoal.
To use your Myrrh Powder Incense, simply pinch a small quantity of powder into a shape of a mound, light the tip and blow out the flame. The incense will then slowly smolder and release its fragrance at the same time.
This incense can also be used with a charcoal tablet for a stronger burst of fragrance. To use simply light the charcoal tablet, place it in a suitable incense burner, then sprinkle some incense on the charcoal. As the incense melts on the charcoal, the fragrance is released.
Each jar contains 20gm (.70 ounce) of incense.
Myrrh is known for:
- Spiritual opening, Meditation, and Healing.
- High Psychic vibrations that will enhance any Magickal working.
- Burn as a potent incense to bring Peace and for Consecration,
- Blessing of talismans, charms, and Magickal tools.
- Increasing the Power of any incense of which it is a part.
- Usually burned with Frankincense.